Monday, December 13, 2010

The 4-wheel drive guy…

It’s finally winter in Central Ohio, which means…  You guessed it, MORE TRAFFIC FAILS!

I can sympathize with people driving cautiously in snowy, slick conditions; you should.  I’m also okay with people who want to drive a little faster than the rest of the herd, typically I’m one of those people.  What I can’t stand, however; is the 4-wheel drive guy who thinks he’s invincible because all 4 of his wheels obtain power from the vehicle’s drivetrain.

Regardless of how heavy your car is, or how many wheels drive your car; you are still subject to the conditions of the road.

Driving excessively fast when the roads are slick and icy is stupid no matter what you drive.

It never gets old to see some moron fly by me on an icy road going way too fast in his 4WD truck.  Why?  Because inevitably I’ll see his sad face a mile or two up the road sideways in a ditch on his cell phone, calling AAA for a tow.  I don’t wish harm of any kind to anybody, regardless of how dumb they are; but I do smile a little when I see (almost) instant karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment