Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Slowest Driver EVER

I realize not everyone immediately goes when the light turns green, but this is ridiculous.  I was behind someone today at a stop light, and when the light turned green they took a few seconds to get going.  I didn’t slam on my horn like the little devil on my shoulder told me to, instead I waited and sure enough they started to move.  However, they took off at a pace which would upset a snail. 

I know that you’re not supposed to floor it until you reach the speed limit, but certainly you should be expected to get in gear so that the other drivers can also get through the light that they’ve so patiently awaited.

If you’re not willing to push that long pedal on the right hard enough to get through the light in under a minute, perhaps you should take up a more pedestrian means of transportation such as walking or riding a bicycle. 

Where do these people come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment